!!! 0.o 5C_Friend_4ever o.0 !!!
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

!!! 0.o 5C_Friend_4ever o.0 !!!

Lớp mình là nhà mình! Bạn bè thật KUTE! ^.^

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

FLY ON THE WALL

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
nhiga`ru`
Thành viên tích cực
Thành viên tích cực
nhiga`ru`

FLY ON THE WALL Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: FLY ON THE WALL   FLY ON THE WALL EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:03 pm

FLY ON THE WALL

You don’t understand. What it is that make me ticks but you wish you did. You always 2nd guess, wonder if I’ll say yes. But you just lose out every time. If you only knew what I talked about when I’m with my friends just hanging out. Then you have scoop on what to say and what to do. That way when you play the game, baby you could never lose.
(CHORUS)
Don’t you wish that you could be a fly on the wall. A creepy little, sneaky little fly on the wall. All my precious secrets, yeah, you’d know them all. Don’t you wish that you could be a fly on the wall?
You’d love to know the things I do when I’m with my friends and not with you. You always 2nd-guess what I did. If other guys I’m flirting with. You should know by now. If you were my boyfriend, I’d be true to you. If I make a promise, I’m coming through. Don’t you wish that you could see me every second of the day. That way you would have no doubt that baby I would never stray.
(CHORUS)
Don’t you wish that you could be a fly on the wall. A creepy little, sneaky little fly on the wall. All my precious secrets, yeah, you’d know them all. Don’t you wish that you could be a fly on the wall?
A little communication. Well that will go a long way. You’re getting misinformation. (spoken) Too much to hearsay, hearsay. What I say is: come a little closer. And what I’m gonna say is DON’CHA… DON’CHA…DON’CHA. Don’t wish you…woah…oh…hey
(CHORUS)

Mong mọi người sẽ thích bài này.Đây là địa chỉ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RSlhNJFohI
Về Đầu Trang Go down

FLY ON THE WALL
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
!!! 0.o 5C_Friend_4ever o.0 !!! :: ##@@!! Box âm nhạc !!@@##-
Chuyển đến